COVID policy as of June 2021
After reviewing the newly released guidelines from the CDC and Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, our practices will be lifting some of our strictest COVID protocols while maintaining our very high safety standards for our patients and staff.
Without fail, these are policies that we have in place for every procedure:
- We wear single-use gloves and surgical masks along with eye protection.
- Our equipment is either single-use or meticulously sterilized in accordance with and often beyond FDA guidelines.
- Every work surface and item touched throughout patient interactions are cleaned with a high-quality disinfectant that kills spores, bacteria, and viruses.
- Regardless of the interaction, our team thoroughly washes their hands before every patient encounter.
We are delighted to welcome our patients and one support person of their choosing back into our reception area and will return to having patients check-in at the front desk rather than over the phone or in their vehicle.* We highly recommend that our patients wear masks, particularly in the operating and consultation rooms, out of an overabundance of caution and for the continued safety of our patients and staff.
We are excited about this progress and appreciate our patients in supporting our team and safety protocols over the last 15 months.
- Dr. Bader Abdeen, DDS, MSD
- Dr. Alex Bachoura, DDS, MD
- Dr. Diego Gonzalez, DDS
- Dr. Andrew Michael, DDS, MD
- Dr. Howard Price, DDS
- Dr. Gonzalo Sader, DDS, MSD
- Dr. Christopher Thang, DDS
- Dr. Simon Young, DDS, MD, PHD
*If a patient is more comfortable waiting in their car prior to their appointment or procedure we are happy to accommodate them.
Monday, June 28, 2021 Update